Burgers on the Boardwalk 2016 Summer Season has wrapped up.
We served over 4,000 Burgers this summer, Wednesday nights on the Boardwalk. Thank you for your support!
Cyd’s Burgers on the Boardwalk has become an annual rite of passage for Peoria diners who want to enjoy a delicious summer meal al fresco complete with live music + a fun, laid back atmosphere. Now in it’s 6th year of Building Your Own Burger, Cyd’s serves these special nights on every Wednesday mid-May thru mid-September. Doors open at 5pm + our last orders will be taken by 9pm.
A few reminders about Burgers On the Boardwalk:
- We do NOT take reservations
- Complete parties are seated starting at 5pm on a first come first serve basis
- No incomplete parties will be seated:: No holding tables.
- We do NOT have accommodations for groups larger than 8 people.
- Wait times can be in excess of an hour, please plan to come + enjoy a leisurely evening
- Our kitchen works as fast as possible but because we make all burgers to order, please do not expect a fast served meal:: GOOD FOOD TAKES TIME. On our busiest nights it can take tables 30-40 minutes to get their food. We provide live music, hand-crafted cocktails + a lovely setting so you can enjoy yourself.
- Think twice before bringing small children: Prepare yourself for what could be a wait for a table + a wait for food. If your kids are not patient waiters, it may be a good idea to consider Burgers on the Boardwalk a date night for adults.
- We do have a bar onsite for cocktails while you wait. Waiting areas are available inside + outside.