Big News! Check out our announcement that aired LIVE on Facebook: (click here.) Cyd’s moves to our new home in the Donovan Park clubhouse Spring 2018. This is so exciting for Cyd’s + the Peoria Park District + YOU!
It’s all about the setting at Donovan
- It’s a park! We love the gorgeous natural setting. Click HERE to see where Donovan Park is on a map.
- The clubhouse is an amazing mid-century modern gem. Our project will give new life to this stylish retro building.
- Most importantly to us, we can’t wait to build this special connection with the Peoria community.. through partnership with the Park District.
It’s a Win-Win-Win for Cyd’s, Peoria Park District and our Community
- We believe in partnership. Cyd’s will be a revenue-generating tenant for the Peoria Park District and partner for Donovan Park programming.
- Such a great location for getting out in nature right in the middle of Peoria! Right off of the bike trail and next door to the Northmoor Observatory, whatever your passion, Cyd’s will be right next door!
- Think of the amazing possibilities: cooking classes, stargazing events, community gardening, movies in the park, dog walking clubs, biking groups, cross country apres-ski’s, stand up paddle board practice club, art expos, and more!
Now in our 30th year serving Peoria, we are thrilled for this new chapter for Cyd’s Gourmet Kitchen
- We are thrilled to offer a full restaurant + bar: we’re talking a comfortable space to enjoy Cyd’s amazing food and hang out with friends + family. Cozy, warm + inviting- our new restaurant in the park will offer full service dining + events.
- The enormous park offers amazing outdoor space + we have plans for a spill out bar + patio that will offer gathering spaces under the stars. Perfect for al fresco meals, community events + gatherings. Think: fire pits. live, local music. warm sunny days to enjoy a bike ride then a family lunch in the Park.
- Our beloved Take Away Market will be located in the lower level + will serve all of your favorite sandwiches, salads + take away dishes to enjoy at home, on our patio, or out in the Park!
Unique attraction for Peoria
- This really is groundbreaking. There are not currently many spaces/restaurants like this in the country, especially for a city our size. Our private business will operate in the public park, that means our merge will bring more fun (and great food) to your way in a space you already know + love.
We are thrilled to be staying close by
- We have loved being a part of the shops at Junction City. Our time in Junction City gave us the chance to grow. We love that we’ll be just a hop across the street, or the bike path, to all of our friends at Junction City.
- We are so grateful to who have supported Cyd’s at Junction City. We are excited to stay connected to this hub of local entrepreneurs.
Thank you for your support + enthusiasm. We have loved serving you for the past 29+ years, and look forward to this next chapter for Cyd’s. Please feel free to share the great news.